ube

Sunday, March 12, 2017

T.I. kicks off his Us Or Else Tour in Vancouver

Vancouver, BC – After an intense hold-up at the Canadian border ATL rapper / actor and Hustle Gang boss T.I. made his way on to Canadian soil this past Thursday to kick-off his multi-city Us Or Else: Canadian Promo Tour in Vancouver. Timbre Concerts as been known to throw some of the biggest events in the city and the sold-out Commodore Ballroom show was no different.
T.I. Brings His
Vancouver-based rap newcomer DaamCP opened the show followed by an energetic set from Toronto transplant ninetyfour. Both individually held their own in setting the vibe but the crowd was decidedly more enthusiastic the minute TIP slid on stage.
With his signature swagger and beloved Southern charm T.I opened his set with  “Top Back ” and “Rubberband ” while the crowd was devotedly responsive despite his already low-key performance approach. With his beenie tipped to the side, sporting bright yellow stripes and a calm demeanour T.I took the audience through his catalogued favourites like “No Mediocre”, “Whatever You Like”, and “Live Your Life”.
The Rubberband Man performed tracks from his recent release Us Or Else: Letter To The System eventually closing with “What You Know” and “About The Money” while maintaining relatively the same energy throughout his entire set. No flashy gimmicks or overly ecstatic expressions, which is exactly what could have been expected from the Southern O.G.
T.I continues his Us Or Else Tour in Abbotsford tonight.  
Written by MLD for HipHopCanada
Photography by Jamie Sands for HipHopCanada
T.I. Brings His
T.I. Brings His
T.I. Brings His
T.I. Brings His
T.I. Brings His
T.I. Brings His
T.I. Brings His
T.I. Brings His
T.I. Brings His
T.I. Brings His
T.I. Brings His
T.I. Brings His
T.I. Brings His

No comments:

Post a Comment